Sunday, April 5, 2009

i should be in bed.

Song playing: Check Yes Juliet - We the Kings {my favorite song in the whole fuckin world}

Okay so it's like 2 am on Saturday night...and guess where i am. That's right--sitting at home, bored and alone. My super sexy husband did call me and we talked for maybe four hours but his phone died at around 1:30 so here i am now cuz i don't feel like going to sleep... Hey i made a new youtube account and you should totally go check it out it's boypoison129 and right now i only have two, correction, ONE vid up, just filmed today but yeah. My interest in youtube has been revived! Thanks to Heather's vlog; a series of videos about an insanely hot girl that thinks she's a vampire answering questions about vampire life. i think she's funny as crap and i watched all of her vids before i decided to make my own. Okay, so yeah maybe my vid does suck. But they'll get better once i have something better to do and film.


Happy Independence Day, Senegal ! Well, actually, it was yesterday but i haven't been on here in a while due to business/forgetfullness so gimme a break.

So yeah also check out my friend Jam's vid, here's the link (once again, my dumb ass can't figure out how to put links on here so just don't be lazy and copy/paste) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gPanmXYEM&feature=channel. Yeah. Watch the whole thing, betches. i hope to be like her one day.


UGH this is taking FOREVER. It's been like an hour already and the thing is only half done uploading. OH and guess what guys?!?!?! Somehow my eyebrows have obtained the ability to do that eyebrow thing...like you know one goes up the other goes down? Yeah i've never ever been able to do it before no matter how fuckin hard i tried but now i can. ^^ i'll make a vid showing you. But not right now. God i look like a piece of shit. i have to go to bed soon--church tomorrow. And you know what i've decided that i'm not really right for the whole christian thing. Sometimes i feel like God just rejected me, sometimes i think it's me that's rejecting God. But anyway.

OMG. It's that part of the night where i'm so fuckin tired that i get like really hyper. My knee won't stop bouncing and i feel like doing something. Yeah in a few minutes i'll be like, dead tired, so i should probably get going now. Just wanted to let you know that i'm not dead and say hello to my new follower. :D You have made my day just knowing that someone actually reads this bullshit.



Yeah idk.

Peace, love, and pineapples. ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment