Friday, February 13, 2009

Luuuurrve Day.



Today my Valentine's Day cards went out, since i have no life and i don't see my friend on the weekends. Shantay, Audra, Coltan, Amie, Lara, and Tamara got theirs, but Jacob Silva, my bitch Robbie, and Ben the Jew didn't show up for school today, losers. d: So they didn't get their awesome cards. After i sacrificed the time i usually do my workout with to make the damn things. i think they're too adorable though. :D

Oh, and Lonner got me this huuuuge bag of stuff, which includes a little blue teddy bear with a package of heart-shaped suckers taped to him (lmao), a chocolate rose (never gotten one of those), strawberry body butter (mmm...), rose petal soap thingies (???), a little doggy that vibrates when you pull his tail (>3), a box of chocolates and hershey kisses, which i gladly shared with Amie, Lara, and Tamara in 3rd period today. And of course, there was a card that reads: Valentine, you've been a bad influence on me.....and i've loved every minute of it.

Awh. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment