Friday, January 16, 2009

Mini-Autobiography.

Love, love, love.


The story of my life:

i was born in Missouiri, at 1:01 pm, July 26, 1993. My parents moved to Chicago shortly after that. We lived in an apartment, then at my grandparent's place down the street, then when i was 8 we moved into our first house. My little brother and sister were born within a year of each other; Kyle on December 3, 2003, and Kelly on May 24, 2004. In summer 2007 my dad filed for a divorce. A battle for custody of me and my brother and sister ensued. My mom and my siblings lived in an apartment for 6 months before we visited her family in Alabama for the summer. While we were there, my mom decided not to go back to Chicago. We lived at my mom's mom's house until my mom remarried to a man with four kids. So that's where we are; a family of 6 children and me. i'm going back to court next June for the judge to decide where me and my brother and sister will live; with my dad in Chicago, or my mom in Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment